Friday 28 January 2011

Beautiful Illustration

As part of Twinklyspangle's awesome SOE lessons (If you have a blog, shop or website and don't have a clue what SEO is I can't recommend Twink's lessons highly enough!) I am taking part in her Link exchange. 

Well when I saw cuddlefishpress' work there I couldn't resist posting them on here for you all to see.

Nothing makes me happier than some amazing Illustration! 

Paper Boat Crew, Limited Edition Print, 11" by 14"



  Foxy Couple, Personalized Print for Weddings, 8" by 10"



 Sleepy Heap Wood, Limited Edition Print, 11" by 14"



Garden Party, Limited Edition Print, 11" by 14"




1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! This is a great post, I loved cuddlefishes art as soon as I saw it too! Thank you for the link!!

    Katie

    htto://twinklyspangle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete