Saturday 23 April 2011

Bad Blogger and The Crafty Fox.

Been so busy with uni work this month that I have neglected my blog a little... sorry about that the next month or so I will be writing a lot more as I've got lots of things to share :)

Anyway in my absence as well as trying to write my dissertation synopsis and designing a series of jewellery for my assessment me and the hubby went along the the Crafty Fox Market in Brixton last Saturday.

There were so many lovely items to browse through and even though I have considerably stretched my student loan to breaking point I couldn't resist buying a couple of things!

I got this amazing Deer head from Wooden Tree he has been lovingly nicknamed 'Ed the Head'. I will have to find somewhere for him to live soon.



I also bought a similar T-shirt to this (below), from Little Mashers for my nephew (shhh don't tell him!).




We also went and had lunch at Franco Manca, let's just say I will have to be going back and having more of that amazing pizza! (by far the best I've had in this country)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day. Love your purchases- the deer head is so... well... dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING Ed The Head, you have to introduce me soon, k? Can we dangle baubles and tinsel from his antlers at Christmas?? please?? and Easter eggs at Easter, and flowers in summer, and pancakes on pancake day, and balloons on peoples birthdays??

    Thanks!

    So excited now.

    ReplyDelete