Wednesday 1 December 2010

A selection of work

Here is my work as set out for my assessment. All finished! 
As soon as I get back into uni, I will be putting much of it up on my Etsy shop. 
Yes my Etsy shop is finally open!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/FromLauraWithLove
Anyway here are some images:





Here are some images of a few other students work on my course

This is Hannah Wellham's work:






She created this baby bag with her own set of illustrations and a little fabric storybook. The images on the bag are buttoned on so they came come off and be played with, they have squeekers in :)

Cassie Pittaway's work:



Cassie made a series of vases with transfers of her original drawings on different types of papers.

Steph's work:





Steph has used two well known story's The Ugly Duckling and Little Red Riding Hood. she has told the story through her own illustrations and has layered this on top of a repeat of the the moral of the story to create two separate wallpaper's. 




1 comment:

  1. Your display is awesome! I am inlove with the piece of luggage and the map plate!

    ReplyDelete